Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Do you have spring fever?

I know I am longing for spring and you must be to. These happy fabrics by Val Pillow and Anne Maxfield called Gypsy Bandana for Michael Miller fabrics will inspire you to sew pillows , napkins and other projects for Spring. To see more ideas there is a great interview with them over at http://Sew4Home.com on Tuesday , February 15th ( An interview with Fabric Designers Pillow and Maxfield). Check it out to see lots of fun pictures and projects featuring these fabrics. We carry the above coloration called Gypsy Jewel. I love this blog and often find inspiration there and hope you will to.

On another note I stopped by one of my favorite stores in Lincoln last week, Simply Bungalow when I had a few minutes. Pam and Heidi always have new fun merchandise (vintage furnishings ) and I highly recommend you take a peek. Their address is 1353 South 33rd Street and I believe they are closed Sunday thru Tuesday, tell them we sent you .

No comments:

Post a Comment