Friday, June 15, 2012

Sneak peak of new Models.

We have been very busy this week, but I wanted to share some of the new samples just  finished with you. Have you noticed that time is flying.  My heart is in summer, but new fall, Halloween and Christmas fabrics just keep arriving.
This week was our kids Quilt Camp and at the end of 4 days they all had a finished quilt to go home with. They where a very focused group and we loved seeing all the fabrics they chose. We have several pictures over on our face book page.
My computer was having issues and has been off to be fixed. Thank goodness it is all better and back home again.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the Kids Camp posts on FB. The sunflowers are great.

    Glad your computer is better. Mine is next on the fix list. My email was hacked! I've changed my passwords and am now waiting for the computer tech to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kids where awesome. This group stayed very focused and did a good job. The fundamentals are so important.
      Hope your computer is off the sick list soon.

      Delete