Friday, August 3, 2012

Merry Medley by Sandy Gervais

We just received these Moda Christmas Fabrics, Merry Medley by Sandy Gervais. I love the top fabric with the poinsettia's and could not wait to start a new project. 

 First I  made some strata, which is just several strips all sewn together.  It was fun to add a few pieces of the French General fabrics to my strata.           

Then I cut out a paper pattern from some freezer paper. It comes in wide large rolls and is easy to work with.  Time to cut it out.



Step one accomplished. Now I just need to make several more assorted strata's. And several more of these. I will keep you posted on my progress. My co-worker Patt is sewing some machine applique for me. She is much faster and accurate. Can you tell what I am making?



 Just another picture of the bolts we have in stock. Are you feeling inspired? 
Thanks for stopping by.
s

No comments:

Post a Comment