Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Merry Medley Tree Skirt

We have been sewing lots of new models for the shop. With  many late night hours putting the finishing touches here and there.  

 The lovely Christmas fabrics above are from Sandy Gervais's new Merry Medley group for Moda. The sheet music fabric is one of my favorites and I can think of so many ideas to feature it. 

 Over the weekend I sewed the binding on this tree skirt. Thank you to Mary Dittenber who quilted it for me and Patt from the staff who did the machine applique. 
Kits are available.  

Yesterday this wonderful group of fall fabrics arrived . We love all the fall colors and  every one working wanted some. Carol said she wanted to make a new apron. 

 We quickly whipped up this little table runner.
Kits are available. 
Stop by the store and see all the new models. It is looking a lot like Fall and Christmas around here. 


4 comments:

  1. Fun fabric, and I can't wait to see the apron. Aren't you glad the table runner is so easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Carolyn,
    I love making those table runners. I am totally hooked. SO quick , so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I may need a new fall tote bag. And a Christmas apron. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete