Monday, October 1, 2012

Chateau Rouge Fabrics by French General


They take your breath away. 

  We oohed and awed over these new French General  fabrics for Moda that just arrived. All based on antique rural French textiles. 
So easy on the eyes and the soul, 
I know quilts made from these fabrics will stand the test of time.  


More wonderful Chateau Rouge bolts that are in stock now. 

Precuts that are in stock from this group are going fast. 
                                                  Stop in and pick yours soon.



I took this picture at quilt market to remind me of all the fun quilts you can make with 
these red, tan and cream beauties. Are you inspired yet?


Well after many hours of admiring these French reproduction fabrics, I took the leap and sewed up my own quilt. The pattern is by Australian designer, Lynn Wilson. It uses lots of fat quarters and the quilting was done by my friend Jill Hanna ,The Quilt Mistress. Kits are available.  Keep dreaming and finding time for your passion.


1 comment:

  1. hola me interesa comprar de estas telas hermosas para mis trabajos de pachwork,pero no se como hacerle...me indicas por favor soy de Guadalajara Mexico

    ReplyDelete