Friday, March 22, 2013

2wenty- thr3e fabrics

One of my favorite new collections of fabrics found at quilt market was 
designed by Eric and Julie Comstock of Cosmo Cricket fame. 
They are marketed through Moda fabrics and the quilt featured above was hanging
in the Moda booth at market. 

 The circle quilt was also shown in the Moda booth using the collection
2wenty-thr3e. 

This lovely collection has arrived and her are some closeups
 I took at the store this week.
I love the camera fabrics above. 


 Numbers are such an important theme right now.


Tickets are not a theme I had seen before.

Notice the colors: orange, gray, pink and mustard yellow. 
We are seeing a lot more muted colors than in the near past. 


And of course Polka dots and polka dots with plus signs. 


This quilt with the large tickets does a great job of showing 
off the whole collection of 2wenty-Thr3e fabrics. 

I hope you love these fabrics as much as I do.
Come take a look and get inspired. 
We also have the precuts available.
Charm packs, jelly rolls and layer cakes. 
Thanks for stopping by. Janeese 




1 comment:

  1. What a fun collection! The pink and orange play well together.

    ReplyDelete