Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Modern quilt with great quilting to inspire you.

 We see so many lovely quilts and new patterns at Quilt Market in Houston every fall,
it can be a bit overwhelming. I always choose a few favorites and the pattern 
below fell in that category. 
It finally arrived at the store today and in reviewing my photos not only are the colors on the mark,
but the quilting was also well executed. 







This closeup really shows off the quilting . 
I love the circles over the little patchwork squares. 




As much as I love the quilt above, the color variation below is also beautiful. 




The quilting is lots and lots of concentric ovals and swirls. 
Hope this inspires you. 
Now that I am trying to quilt some of my own quilts
I take a lot more pictures of quilting ideas. 
 Keep your cameras handy, you never know when you will see a great idea.
Thanks for stopping by. Janeese






No comments:

Post a Comment