Sunday, January 22, 2017

New cute paper pieced animal patterns.


In May of 2015 at Quilt Market I stopped and
 spoke with a lady about her cute purse. 
I am a sucker for any thing with a fun cat on it. 
I asked her about patterns for her purse and she told me she
 was developing some. 
I contacted her about a year later and she said she was indeed
close to having some ideas published.









So happily the other day I noticed a new book on the market
for fun paper pieced animals. 



This Cute and clever Totes book arrived today.
And in the lower left corner is the cat pattern I had spoken with her about. 

I was so excited and the fox is so adorable also. 
Next time your at the store take a look and a
consider trying some paper piecing.

New year, new adventures. Janeese 

No comments:

Post a Comment