Wednesday, May 9, 2012

W I P Wednesday


I bet you have lots of scraps just like me and today I just needed to play. I was determined to use what I had on hand, no matter how small. These blocks feature mostly leftover scraps from A Stitch in Color by Malka Dubrawsky for Moda.
It is fun to lay out what you have to  audition possible color combinations. And sometimes it is good to get out of your comfort zone  and try colors you normally wouldn't use. One of my goals was to make a block that wasn't square. (like above)


Be sure to go over to the  freshlypieced blog and check out others Works in Progress.
Click the box below.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

   
This time of year I spend a lot of time in the garden and it always help put life in perspective. 
Hope you are having fun with your scraps and thanks for stopping by. 





1 comment: