Sunday, September 15, 2013

Having fun and finally done.

At Quilt market in Portland Oregon this past Spring Patt and I 
where smitten with a quilt we saw at one of the many wonderful quilt stores.
It took a while to select all the fun crazy fabrics, but I got right onto making it. 
Once I got it pieced I started thinking about how I wanted it quilted.
One of my customers, Barb recommended that I consider Pam at The Fabric Fairie 
in Auburn, Nebraska. 
I gave her a call, but she is a busy gal and I waited for her to have an opening.
Then off to Auburn I went and this last week she called to tell me it was finished.
This is her store front in Auburn. She has many lovely models and loves batiks.




I have to admit I was a little bit nervous about leaving my quilt
because I knew that I wanted it to be quilted in a
 very random kind of crazy way.

Here is Pam, she did such a nice job and I knew I was throwing her a challenge. 
Give her a try when your looking for some custom quilting.
She hand guides her designs . 

I rushed right to the store to choose the binding
and then to get home to finish the sewing. 

Kits are now available. 
Hope you like it. Janeese


For a close up of the quilting
click on this link

1 comment:

  1. Love the quilt -- and thanks for letting us know about Pam's longarm service!

    ReplyDelete