Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Who can resist a hedgehog.

You know when you find a fabric and you immediately
just gotta have it?

Well that was how I felt about the Bluebird Park fabrics by Kate and Birdie 
for Moda.

It didn't hurt that there is a little hedgehog fabric in the collection either.

This was the inaugural collection by Kate and Birdie for Moda.







Even though it was a very wintery day today
these fabrics will make you feel sunny and warm.




I just finished sewing the binding tonight and was determined to have 
a little row of hedgehogs all around the outer edge.
If you can dream it and are stubborn like me stay with it. 
It can be a little harder, but worth it.



I have to show you the back of the quilt.
You know I am a polka dot nut and I asked Martha Lane if she could quilt it for me.
Bless you Martha for indulging my ideas and thoughts. 
She did a wonderful job.
 This is not very visible on the front, but I really wanted the fabrics to be the star of the show. 


Kits will be available shortly.
If you live out of town watch for it in our Etsy store.

Thanks for stopping by. Janeese

No comments:

Post a Comment