Monday, October 3, 2016

Building permit # 5

Fall is in full swing here with a lot of football and volleyball games. 
Our trees have not changed color, but it won't be long now.
We hope you are down loading our house patterns . 
This week our builder is Cori. She works on Wednesday's and Thursday's.










Here is what Cori loves about her neighborhood. And we asked her to share a favorite recipe. These are wonderful. 



 
My favorite thing about my neighborhood is how quiet it is! I live out in the 
country, and the view outside my sewing room (aka the dinning room) are the 
beautiful fields! 
My neighbors are not close by but they are all very friendly! 
My husband and I love the simple life out in the county! 
 
My favorite recipe for parties is Hot Ham Sandwiches 
 
(Makes a dozen sandwiches) 
Ingredients: 
- 1 package of Hawaiian Rolls 
- 3/4 lb. of Ham 
-12 slices of Swiss 
-Thin slices of onions 
- 1 stick of Butter (I like to use about half of a stick) 
-T. of mustard 
- 1/2 T. of Worcestershire Sauce 
-2 T. Of poppy seeds -sprinkled 
 
 
Cut rolls in half, and start to layer ingredients on the bottom of the roll as 
follows: thin slices of onion, A fourth a slice of cheese, ham folded to fit, a 
fourth of slice of cheese, and the top of the bun. 
Place all buns in a 9x13 glass dish. 
 
Melt butter, add Worcestershire, and mustard. Pour over sandwiches. Sprinkle 
poppy seeds over top. 
Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight. 
Bake at 350° still Covered with foil for 20 minutes and uncovered for 8 -10 
minutes longer. 
Serve warm 




Remember to share your finished houses on our face book page or at #modabemyneighbor
Happy Sewing, Janeese

No comments:

Post a Comment