Monday, October 10, 2016

Building permit # 6

This might be my favorite house block. 
Carolyn that works on Saturdays sewed this one and I know we challenged her with this color pallet.  


















Carolyn always talks about walking her dog Dooly. I hope I am spelling that right Carolyn. 
Great exercise for all involved. Carolyn has lived all over the globe,  And I need to learn more about all the  interesting places she has lived. 


This past weekend we hosted a class on the care and cleaning of your Singer featherweight machine. 
It is a all day affair. 
They worked very hard and I promise we do give them a lunch break. 
Nancy really covers a lot of material in her fabulous class. 
She will be back on April 28th and 29th of next year. 



This class fills quickly. 
If you are interested  will need to sign up quickly.  
We already have a  waiting list. 

Its fall and things are really humming at the store. 
If you are looking for a project stop in and take a peak. 
Happy sewing . Janeese



No comments:

Post a Comment